Sunday, January 20, 2008

3rd CA posting.

On Thursday, we had a very weird and well, weird event in school. A fire drill. As exciting as it sounds, it's not. My class was having a P.E. theory lesson with Ms. Sheika when the crazy fire alarm sounded. Just like every occurrence, a commotion broke out. I really don't see why should have these fire drills when I haven't seen any schools in Singapore that actually caught fire. So as we lined up outside the classroom, very, very relaxed, I took a quick glance around the surroundings and something caught my eye. Not the students jumping up and down, but something else. A very weird sight that just simply adds to the entire mood of queerness. It was a sign of "FIRE! FIRE!" on a piece of paper, stuck on the door of the home economics room. It was surprisingly hilarious, and I had to admit, ingenious. We slowly (squeezingly) made our way down four flights of stairs and to the burning field. We sat there in the merciless sun for about 15 minutes, waiting for all the classes to settle down and for the attendance taking. I chatted with my friends about this crazy event, and soon, we made our way back to class for dismissal. =]

1 comment:

Chew Zhi Hao said...

HaHaHa. Great description of the fire drill. Perfectly written.